Wednesday 30 September 2009

KIMMON




I have known Tom Eglington for many years. I am so glad to see that he is finally available in print - his fantastic childrens book "THE SPELLBOUND HOTEL" can be found at the following link on amazon -
I have worked on a more than a few projects with Tom and on the back end of an animation series, we helped develope, we decided to try and animate a character that started as a comic series idea - a few years previous. KIMMON is a great character that has courted many interested paries over the years. Now an american childrens book company want to reimagine Kimmon as an illustrated book. Which would be great. I held off putting these pieces up so as not to jepodise our chances of a deal - but now i'm sure Kimmon has sunk into a pile of submisssions on someones desk - here he is. I'll ask Tom if i can put the full version of chapter one up for y'all.

No comments: